Enquire for price
Click and Collect
We have launched our "Click and Collect" service so that you can browse our website, buy online and collect your order from your local Broadribb Cycles store without a delivery charge.
We've made this service as simple as possible:
- Choose your products
- Add products to the shopping basket
- Go to the checkout
- Select your local Broadribb Cycles store (Banbury, Bicester or Leamington Spa)
- Make the payment through our secure checkout
- Wait for a collection email/phone call from our team
For security reasons, you will need to show your photo ID and a matching credit/debit card when you collect your order. We can only release orders to the person who placed the order.
Please DO NOT set out to collect your order before you have received confirmation that it is there. We may need to transfer products to the store especially and this could take 1-2 working days.
If you need a product urgently please either contact the store directly or call the online team on 01926 435350 so that we can check availability and confirm a lead time before you place your order.
Please remember that our sale bike prices are for 'semi assembled boxed bikes' that you need to build yourself. If you want to collect it ready to ride out of the store, a build charge will apply. This is charged at £30.00 for a bike under £1000.00, and £50.00 for a bike over £1000.00.
The build charge is payable upon collection and we will call you to confirm whether you want to collect it boxed or built. To be clear, this build charge only applies to discounted bikes and we do not add a build charge on for full price bikes. More information about the bike build and aftersales services that this includes can be found on our Bike Builds page.
- Only available on models over £280.00
- Minimum 10% deposit required
- Available on 6, 10, 12, 18 or 24 month terms only
- Varying terms available dependent on bike model, price, deposit and how much the bike is discounted by
- Usually only available on bikes with less than 15% discount, but if it isn't available on 0% finance we will reply detailing monthly payments and interest amounts for the 'Classic Credit' options detailed below.
Classic Credit Finance - 4.9%, 9.9% and 15.9% APR
- Only available on models over £280.00
- Minimum 10% deposit required
- Available on 12, 24 or 36 month terms only
- There are three different APR options on Classic Credit finance, dependent on bike model, price and deposit.
We are pleased to be able to offer finance on selected bikes. Simply choose a bike (minimum spend £280.00) and state how much you'd like to pay as a deposit (minimum 10%), and complete the 'Finance Enquiry Form' below.
We will reply to advise if interest free credit is available on the bike and terms you have chosen. Bikes which aren't available on interest free credit will be offered on 'Classic Credit' finance as detailed above. Once this is agreed we will send you a bespoke email with a link to the V12 Retail Finance website which you can complete in 10-15 minutes from the comfort of your own home.
Most of the time the automated system will give you an instant approval and you will be asked to 'E-Sign' your agreement. This is done at the click of a button, and will complete the agreement. Following this, please contact us on 01926 435350 and we will either send you a bespoke link to pay your deposit through our secure checkout, or take payment information over the phone (value dependent).
This is a paperless process and you will not need to wait for papers to come through for signing like the 'old days'. Once the above is complete we will dispatch your bike from our warehouse, or order it from the supplier to dispatch within 2 working days.
The first payment will be taken from your bank account 30 days from the date that we ship the goods to you, however the regular payment date can be changed with the V12 Finance after the first payment is made. Early payment is also an option which can be discussed with V12 Finance directly.
Please note: Proof of Identity will be confirmed by the Finance house (V12 Finance) pre-authorising a £0.50 transaction on your credit or debit card (This is a pre-authorisation only, and not a charge) the details of which will need to match your home address. In an effort to protect every party from fraudulent activity, your registered home address MUST be the delivery address of the goods as well.
We comply with the distance selling regulations which protect the consumer when buying by mail order. We offer a returns policy which enables you to return items which do not fit or which are damaged/faulty upon receipt, as long as they are returned with their original packaging.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product(s) you have bought from us, please return them to us with the original packaging and in an unfitted/unused resalable condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returns cannot be arranged by Discountcyclesdirect.co.uk, it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange any returns. We recommend using recorded delivery to protect you from loss or damage in the post.
The procedure to follow for returns is:
- Contact us by email to tell us that you will be returning the product and why. Please include your name, order number and a contact phone number. You can email us on the Contact Us page.
- Package the return and include a copy of the email you have sent to us. If you dont have access to a printer please make similar notes on a piece of paper and include it with the return. It is important that the return is packaged properly to protect the item as it is your responsibility to ensure it is returned safely.
- Send the items back to us at the relevant address (see below). We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded for smaller items or Parcel 2Go for larger items.
We aim to process your return within 24 hours of receiving it and will contact you via email to confirm that your return has been processed. Refunds can take 1-3 working days to appear in your bank account.
Return address for parts & accessories:
Discount Cycles Direct, Returns Department, 56 Bedford Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 5DT
Return address for bikes/wheels:
Discount Cycles Direct, Returns Department, 83-85 Sheep Street, Bicester, OX26 6JS
For faulty items or if an item been dispatched incorrectly, we will refund the postage costs if the item is returned via Royal Mail Recorded service or a standard delivery service. We will not reimburse for Royal Mail Special Delivery or more expensive courier services.
The length of warranty cover offered differs from product to product, but generally it is for 1 year against manufacturers defects. If you would like to check the warranty period of a product before buying it please call us on 01926 435350.
We must stress that warranty only covers manufacturing defects and the product will not be covered if the problem has arisen from:
- Crashing or abuse
- Wear and tear
- Lack of maintenance
- Incorrect assembly
The procedure to follow for warranty returns is:
- Contact us on 01926 435350 to discuss the issue.
- Email us a copy of your proof of purchase and good quality photos of the problem. We also require overview photos of the product so that we can check its condition. You can find our email address on the Contact Us page.
- Wait for a response from us.
We will forward all of this information to the UK supplier of the product. They have dedicated warranty departments who let us know if the claim is successful. If this is the case, the supplier will send a replacement or if the product is no longer available, a suitable alternative.
In some cases they require the product to be returned to them for closer inspection. In this instance you need to send the product back to us (or in some cases straight to the supplier). We will advise you of this by phone or email.
We are unable to cover the postage costs for warranty claims. We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded for smaller items or Parcel 2Go for larger items.
You may be interested in...
- Save 30%
Can't find what you want? Call or email our experts for assistance.
* Free UK delivery on orders over £35.